Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fabulous Finds

I was planning to make this post much earlier today, but thought twice after reading an article on how to buy luxe clothing and accessories on the cheap in which the author reminded readers that "a lady never reveals what she's paid for something." I mulled over this statement while eating an ice cream sundae. Then, I looked down at my bowl of fatty, sugary goodness and realized that if I'm eating ice cream with hot fudge, caramel and peanut butter M&Ms on it, I'm probably not the type of person InStyle Magazine would classify as a lady anyhow.

Therefore, I am proudly sharing the three adorable articles of clothing that I found at Walmart and Kmart this weekend with you, my faithful readers. (Sidenote: As of today, I have my first official follower! Trying to quell my excitement!!)

Here you go:
Find # 1- Open Front Knit Vest with Ruffle Trim (Kmart, $24.99)
Find #2- Jersey Drape Cardigan (Walmart, $11.00) - This link shows the cardigan in black, but there were a plethora of colors available at my local Wally World. I bought the orange one--very fall!
Find #3- George Ruffle Blouse (Walmart, $12.00)- Unfortunately, I can't find the exact link to this item, but I found a very similar match at Macys. There were tons of colors and patterns available in this one as well.

For those of you watching your wallet, I suggest picking up these pieces ASAP. For those of you who think I'm being unladylike, check out KORS Michael Kors ingenius four-in-one zipper boots (Bloomingdale's $595). Hopefully that redeems me in some of your eyes!

Until tomorrow,
Jennifer Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment