Thursday, September 3, 2009

Vino and Amigos

One of the things that I strive for in this blog is honesty. Regardless of whatever else you might say about my writing, at the very least, I would like for you to say that I am always honest with you. So, in the vein of honesty, I will tell you that I am cutting this entry off before I even start it due to the fact that I have just enjoyed a lovely dinner with friends and am now at home enjoying a bottle of Ficklin Vineyards 1991 Vintage Port. (Sidenote: The Ficklins are personal friends of Husband's, so we'd encourage you to check out their wine selection.) There's a time for work, and a time for play. The key is to know when it's time to stop the former and start the latter. On that note, I will say...

Until tomorrow,
Jennifer Lynn

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog! I love it! You are such a wonderful writer and now I feel like I am just a little part of your life! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!! Thanks Morgan!!!! Do you guys have one? I would LOVE to read it, if so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennnnnnnnn....

    It was so fun to hang out. I am looking forward to our adventure!

    -Beth

    ReplyDelete