Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Check It Out!

Yay for more blog comments! Seriously, you guys have no idea how much they mean to me. It keeps me blogging! Well, actually, my slightly narcissistic personality and desire to share my thoughts with more than just the pages of my journal are what keep me blogging, but the comments are awesome.

Short post tonight, as it's Bible Study Wednesday. We went over 1 Peter 4. I highly suggest that you guys check it out if you get a chance. Lots of stuff about using the trials and tribulations of life to glorify God. Good stuff.

Speaking of good stuff, my boss sent me and a few other co-workers (and fellow believers) his father's blog today. In a normal work situation, I would humor my boss by reading a few of his dad's blog entries and shooting him a quick email saying "how much I enjoyed the entries" and "what a talented writer his father is." In this case, however, my boss is also a good friend of mine and I trust his judgment on what is or is not worth reading...not to mention the fact that the blog is well-written and thought-provoking. Larry, the author/my boss's father, puts scripture in the first person and accompanies each verse with a short devotional, a question to ponder and a prayer. I, myself, am planning to check the blog every morning when I get to work as inspiration for my day. (Bonus: I don't think I can get in trouble for reading my boss's Dad's blog on company time!) You guys should definitely check it out as well: http://god2me.wordpress.com/

The other thing you (ladies) should take a look at is Michael Buble's video for his new song "Haven't Met You Yet." Love him! Love it!!

Until Tomorrow,
Jennifer Lynn

3 comments:

  1. I love that you posted the Buble video!! That was his promo one and here is the link for the official one that just came out. Even better! He is my absolute favorite and I want to marry him. I set high goals for myself.... ;)

    http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1403442682?bctid=42977685001

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMM...LOVE the official video and have every confidence that you two will end up together! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx - from boss's Dad!!!

    ReplyDelete