Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cheapchicas.com


I wasn't sure if I should post this...in a way, this woman is my competition. However, I have an obligation to you, my faithful readers, to share the fabulous things I find--particularly when they are fashion related and under $100!!!!

Fashion blogger Lilliana Vasquez describes herself as someone who "loves designer denim, lusts after “it” bags and can’t live without James Perse, but the difference is I find other ways of getting it (or very close versions of it) without spending my entire paycheck."

Now that's my kind of girl!!!! Check the site out for yourself, but check back tomorrow for my review of Kohls fall fashion repertoire...or lack thereof. I guarantee that I'm still the cheaper chica! =)

Until Tomorrow,
Jennifer Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment