Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Frighteningly Fun Baking

I feel the need to lighten the mood a little after yesterday's post, and I can't think of a better way to do that than by chatting about the HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

Halloween is almost here and while it's not one of my favorite holidays, it is my personal harbinger of the holiday season. So if I celebrate, it's mostly because I'm looking forward to the days ahead.

That being said, there is one thing that I LOVE about Halloween: Adorable children in cute costumes! On Friday, the owner of our company is letting us dress up (if we want) and letting the employees with kids bring their children into the office in their costumes for some Halloween fun. (A.k.a- Candy!)

I'm sure these kids are going to get their fair share of pre-packaged sweets, so I was trying to come up with something different to pass out to them. Here's what I've found from the people at Bright Ideas.com:





Those are the most entertaining baked goods I've seen a long time! Unfortunately, they're kinda complicated to make...but I think I'm still gonna give one or two of them a try.

Hope you guys enjoy as well!

Until Tomorrow,
Jennifer Lynn

PS- The weather girl just said we might need to wear mittens when we walk out the door this morning!!!!!!!!! YAY for cold weather!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ooh those ARE cute!!
    ashton will be a gorilla and who KNOWS what we'll be up to on Friday!
    you and i should get coffee or lunch some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yes! Coffee is a must!!!! I shall have my people contact your people! =)

    ReplyDelete