Thursday, October 29, 2009

Taking Care of Business...

Short post today. Just two small "housekeeping" items for ya:

1.) There's only three days left until the Happily Ever After Book Club kicks off with our very first read: Tim Gunn's Guide to Quality, Taste & Style. There's nine chapters in the book and four weeks in November--that's two chapters the first three weeks and three chapters the last week.

During November, I will devote one post per week to a discussion of the chapters we have just read. You can either email me your thoughts ahead of time (jennprentice@gmail.com) or you can post something in the comment section below each entry. "The club" will meet every Monday, with the first meeting being November 7.

2.) Thestylegeek.com is almost ready for consumption!!!!!!!! If you get a chance, check it out and let me know what you think of the colors, the widgets (calendar, blog roll, Twitter updates, etc.). I'll be working on it this week and desperately want your feedback!

I've already ported my current blog entries over to the site, but I won't officially stop posting on here until midweek next week. Don't worry! I'll let you know!!! If you're a current follower of this blog (for which I cannot thank you enough) you can subscribe to the posts I make on thestylegeek by clicking the subscribe button in the top right corner of the site. The button will ask you where you'd like to "subscribe" at, and I would suggest "Live Bookmarks."

If you choose "Live Bookmarks" you can find a list of my posts by clicking the "Bookmarks" menu at the top of your web browser. Thestylegeek.com should show up in the drop down list. Mouse over the site name on that list and a number of my posts (newest to oldest) will appear. Click one and start reading! (It sounds complicated to explain, but I assure you that it's not hard to do.)

Ok... I better get going...My co-workers would probably appreciate it if I showered before work today!

Until Tomorrow,
Jennifer Lynn

2 comments:

  1. cuuuute new .com! yeeah! can't wait :)
    hearing the cows moo as you brand it! (too much? woops!)
    Oh, and you shower before work? overachiever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading the blog! I think you should write something about the must haves every girl needs in her closet. Maybe some very basic items that you can transform into many outfits. I have been struggling with wardrobe after the baby because it is hard to be cute but yet still be comfortable while staying at home most of the time. (that might even be 2 seperate posts!) Anyway... just a thought about something I struggle with!

    ReplyDelete