Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Blog Series: Letters To My Former Self

First of all, I have to say that I'm super excited about my newest follower, Jess Crew. Jess and I were friends in high school and lost touch afterward, but have reconnected and formed a unique bond through the magic of Facebook. The internet has an interestingly wonderful way of bringing people together. I'm thrilled to have Jess reading these posts and look forward to her thoughtful insights!

Second, I wanted to introduce a new series of entries that I will be posting on here every Sunday (starting next week). The series is called "Letters To My Former Self" because it's based on my old journal entries. (In case you didn't know, I've kept one since I was in second grade.) In the posts, I'll re-write an excerpt from an old entry and give myself advice--sort of a "what I would have done then, if I'd only known what I know now" thing. Hopefully that makes sense. I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. Thanks to my friend Valery for the awesome idea!

Two more things before I go:

1.) I broke down and bought a Blackberry this weekend. I'm now virtually connected in literally every way imaginable. I'm sure I'll be posting tips and tricks I discover on here from time to time, but for now, fellow Blackberry users, take a look at Laptop Magazine's Top 10 Blackberry Apps. I'm rapidly becoming an UberTwitterer myself...

2.) Not sure if you've seen the cover of the November issue of Lucky but Rachel Bilson (my personal style icon) is wearing a boiled wool military jacket by Gary Graham. Her jacket rings up at $845, but you can find a similar knock off at Forever 21 for only $24.80.

Until Tomorrow,
Jennifer Lynn

2 comments:

  1. I feel so special!

    Really, I love the new idea of Letter's to My Former Self. What a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess!!! I welcome any and all feedback!!!

    ReplyDelete